This super greens soup is filled with tons of vegetables. It’s such a great way to start the year!
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 head broccoli, cut in florets
- 1 leak, thinly sliced
- 1 bundle of kale, finely chopped
- 1 bundle of spinach
- 2 ribs of celery, finely chopped
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups water
- ½ cup Califia Farms Unsweetened Almond
- Salt and pepper, sugar to taste
- 1/2 lemon juice off heat
- In a deep pot or dutch oven, heat olive oil on medium low.
- Add in onions and garlic and allow them to sweat for 5-10 minutes with salt and pepper.
- Next, add in your broccoli, leak, kale, spinach and celery and stir. Sweat out for another 5-10 minutes until all mixed together.
- Add in your broth and water, bring to a boil and then simmer until all your vegetable are soft.
- Transfer to a blender or use a handheld blender. Once creamy, add in Califia Farms Unsweetened Almond
- Adjust taste with salt, pepper and sugar, as needed. Finish off with lemon juice. Serve and enjoy!