Yes, we know this looks indulgent but it's really not. This can be made for breakfast or dessert pending on your love for pudding.
- 1½ cups Mocha Cold Brew Coffee
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries, divided
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 4 teaspoons hemp seeds
- In a medium bowl whisk to combine cold brew, chia seeds, and cocoa powder. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In a medium saucepan combine 1½ cups raspberries and maple syrup. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to simmer, stirring frequently, until raspberries are completely broken down. Transfer to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Divide half the raspberry puree between 4 small glasses. Whisk chia pudding to break up any clumps, then top raspberry puree with chia mixture. Top with remaining raspberry puree. Garnish with remaining ½ cup raspberries and hemp seeds.