This recipe was made by our friend Erin Jensen, a Minneapolis based food photographer, food stylist and founder of the healthy food blog, The Wooden Skillet. She loves to share her healthy recipes and lifestyle tips on her Instagram account @thewoodenskillet. When she is not behind the camera or developing recipes, Erin is a full-time lawyer, loves to be outside with her husband and two daughters or leisurely making her way through a 3-hour dinner at one of Minneapolis's best restaurants. She loves sharing snippets of her life and behind the scenes of her blog on her Instagram stories!
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut or almond butter
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Almond
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoons ground flax meal
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup dairy-free chocolate chips (more or less depending on preference)
In a medium mixing bowl combine dry ingredients; stir to combine. Then add wet ingredients and stir.